Friday, June 01, 2007

Three Interview Day

I haven't had interviews for a while now and today I have three scheduled. I'm interviewing at La Quinta Inn ($8-11/hour) for their front desk at 10am, doing a telephone pre-screening with The Lynd Company who manages our apartments at 1:30 and another telephone pre-screening with eInstruction at 2:30 to become a tech support representative.

Meanwhile, Dawn finally got an interview today at 2:00 for a middle school language arts teacher position in McKinney - about 40 minutes away. She took it anyway, even though she knows now that teaching isn't something she truly wants. We haven't heard back from UNT about her getting into the Masters in Counseling program, and no other job opportunities have worked out yet. This should be an exciting day, though possibly very dissapointing. I'm prepared for the worst.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Any word on jobs yet?