Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Deadbeat


Yes, I'm still obsessed with technology. Here I am playing with my mother's new laptop webcam which is something in which I would now like to invest. The laptop, too.

I don't feel much like writing, thinking, or moving this morning. I suppose I'll have to journal about why that might be. It has helped tremendously to get thoughts down on paper, because they tend to stare back at me. I can't ignore them as easily.

We were visiting the family for the past several days and it was a blast. Otherwise, I don't have much to talk about. Slanderwoman has some great posts and pictures of us while we were there, and it turns out that Phil Keaggy has a free podcast. From what I've heard so far, it is a bit cheezy, but I suppose he always has been.

I'll be back soon, when I'm done being a deadbeat.

No comments: