Sunday, June 03, 2007

Google game, etc.

Dawn forwarded me this really fun game this morning:

Rules: Google Game: Go to Google and type in quotation marks your name and then "likes to" (eg. "Georgina likes to"). Type in the first ten things that come up and repost in your own note.

1. Justin Likes To Say Hi.
2. Justin likes to do graffitis and Jonathan fully supports this.
3. Justin likes to watch basketball, but his favorite thing to do is swim.
4. Justin likes to write poetry and fix and build computers.
5. Justin likes to play soccer and swimming is his favorite summertime activity.
6. Justin likes to play with his rattles and vibrating toys.
7. Justin likes to go snowmobiling and they also go to Keystone, Colorado whenever they can to go snowboarding and skiing.
8. Justin likes to be busy and does not like sitting without anything to do.
9. Justin likes to play pool at his house with friends.

And my personal favorite:
10. Justin likes to color, draw, play outside, look for bugs (especially roly polies and lady bugs), and play video games on his Game Cube.

Also, I'm obsessed with weather. I woke up this morning to the sound of thunder and it was still dark outside at 7:00. I got up to open the blinds and saw the lightning and was quite excited. Of course, the first thing I did was log on to weather.com to look at the radar. I love watching the storm approaching and seeing its path. Or maybe I just love all the pretty colors. Anyway, I did all of this before taking my bath. Dawn noted that there are few things that will get me excited enough to do before I get clean in the morning. Lately it has been the weather and a finished Drum Corps DVD. I am a total dork, but at least my wife thinks I'm cool.

3 comments:

Ted said...

1. Ted likes to guess what the error message was.
2. Ted likes to call his fans "good mates."
3. Ted likes to shop.
4. Ted likes to stress.
5. Ted likes to create opportunities for people.
6. Ted likes to call the space between "conjunctive space."
7. Ted likes to quote Lillywhite and Dodson.
8. Ted likes to eat.
9. Ted likes to spend time travelling with his wife.
10. Ted likes to know up front.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Justin, I played the game and this was my number one...

Sue likes to wear clothes taken from the "Dead Box", which contains clothes that comes with the corpses that enter the hospital.

Real nice

Justin said...

Sue? Princess or philosophical pastor? I bet Princess. So are you saying that isn't true about you? ;-)