Tuesday, May 08, 2007

new direction

I want to let you know that this blog may become much more personal and messy than in the past. I need a place to get my honest/raw thoughts down on paper, and I can't seem to do it when no one else will know about it or will care. Here are a couple of ground rules from here on if you are a reader:

1. Any post with the label of "rant" is taken out of the regular context of my life and was written without a whole lot of premeditation. Don't take it as representative of the way I am all of the time, because these posts will probably be fairly negative and unbalanced.

2. Please only comment on the really personal posts if you know me well. If this blog turns out not to be safe, I simply won't post.

3. Please keep in mind that you can not change me, but only God can. Therefore, feel free to encourage me or give your opinion or other comments, but your prayer is also appreciated.

I'll try to keep the blog as balanced as possible so you don't think that I am a complete mess. However, in a lot of ways I am a complete mess. Thank God for His mercy.

I love you guys. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're here for ya bud, This is really awesome. I can relate to A LOT of the stuff you talked about in your previous post and I just wanted to say that listening to your journey is very encouraging to me and helps me to even take a moment to reflect on how I see God or choose to respond with I cant be in control.. Look forward to reading more, Love ya