
How 'bout them Rockies, huh? I haven't been keeping track of their progress, but I heard they made it to the World Series! I'm sad that a year after I move away from Colorado, something finally gets going for them.
Anyone planning on going to the home games? I'm going to try and watch at least one game from home, assuming it is on ABC, CBS, or UPN. That is about all of the channels I get here.

4 comments:
Fox... :( I'm not even going to entertain the idea of trying to get tickets.. too expensive, too tempting... Oh well, we're still enjoying every moment of it on the TV!
Same here.
dad
On third thought.. Now that they are strictly online sales, perhaps i'll give it a shot... $65 aint that bad...
Um...for $65 you could buy season tickets to the Fort Worth Symphony. Feels like a lot of money to me. But fine, gooooo to your World Series. Ass. ;-)
Post a Comment