Monday, September 17, 2007

tour



Here's the video tour of our apartment, as promised. I'm sorry the audio quality is so low, you may want to turn it way down or turn your bass down at least. I hope you enjoy it!

Edit: Thanks for bearing with me. The video is no longer listed as private, so you should be able to view it now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't want to load for me :(

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request" is the message that link came up with... hmm...

Justin said...

It should work now.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! That was awesomeness! Looks great, i'm so excited for you guys (y'all)! miss you too! love ya

phyllis mathis said...

Vewy coo!!!
Now I'll know how to get to your place on Wednesday. Can't wait to see you guys. Thanks for the grand video tour.
Love you,
Mom