Thursday, July 05, 2007

A quick note

I've been busy working five days a week for the first time in a while, so I'm trying to get used to it. Sorry about the lack of blog posts. I'm afraid that as I get busier, the blog will be the first thing to suffer. I have a class starting on Monday that will take up my mornings, too. Feel free to encourage me to write, though! :-)

My only points of interest lately is that I recommend that you never go outside in Texas without bug spray. I now have something like thirty mosquito bites on my legs...so much so that I can barely sleep at night. Bad times. Secondly, Ron Paul has gotten my attention as one of the only presidential candidates who seems to have a worthwhile foreign policy, in my opinion. Check out the video.

Thats all for now! Gotta go to work.

1 comment:

phyllis mathis said...

Justin,
Wow. He does make sense. Unbelievable. Unfortunately he won't win because he doesn't have any lips.