Well, I think God is working. He seems to be teaching me things that I never thought I'd learn. He's helped me complete seven applications in three months, including nineteen recommendation requests, six transcript requests, five auditions, four interviews, and two trips out of state by myself. These are all things I never thought I could do. Especially the thought of ever going to Texas. :-)
God is teaching me to wait for His timing and blessing. I am waiting on God and time seems to be moving very slowly. I am feeling the world's influence: "Why would you wait, contrary to your own will, for someone whom you can't prove exists? Why would you decide not to make specific plans just so you can hear from Him? How will you even know if it was God?"
I hate that crap. I am convinced that waiting on God's will - on his green or red lights - is an extreme test of faith. I am not confused about which road I want to take, I just don't feel God's approval. I certainly don't feel His disapproval either, though. Perhaps His voice in this matter may be found in God's word. Any advice, oh reader?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're on the right track... I'm convinced of it:
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. -Psalm 27:13-14
Dawn
Post a Comment